Saturday, March 03, 2007

What makes someone independant?
The determination?
Or the situation?

I wonder.


Went to yan's house in the after to bai nian.
Kailin already reached before I arrived.
And we chatted and ate cough, gua zi.
Yan said that the siglap cest la vie concert wasn't good this year.
I guess nothing is the same anymore.
Yan added that they left when the concert was half way through.

That bad?

I bought new shoes, a ring and a hair clip today.
Haha.
Shoes for school.

Yan and tong headed to my house to bai nian.
My grandmother was there too, so extra hong baos.
Hahah!
We did very dumb things like playing with my plushies.
The pictures are with Tong.
And I laughed like a maniac.

Yan fell asleep while watching TV,
Tong and I were cam whoring.
To the extent of imitating CCL's expressions.
And it ended up quite...
weird? Disgusting?
Thank goodness for tong's 3.2mega pixel phone cam.
I'm quite in love with her phone, cuz it's quite easy to use.

Pictures:







Look at all the new year goodies behind us.



All rights.
I have nothing else to say!
^^;
Take care!

No comments: