Thursday, April 05, 2007

Welcome back, Tong and Carrie!

Missed you two like CRAZY!
I meant it!


Carrie please take care on your trip to Malacca!

--

I think I coughed my life out already.
This cough is almost exactly the same as the last one I had.
Not as serious, but comparable.
At least my throat isn't like a prune...

But I woke up at 2am, coughed and coughed, wondered why my brother is still plating command and conquer 3, drank some water and went back to slp.
Then, I woke up at 5am, cuz I kept dreaming I couldn't breathe. Sick.
My mum awoke to my coughs and started fussing over me.
And I slept another 3 hours more in the most queer position.

SICK.

Now my neck hurts.

Anyway, people, don't brood over results!
No point brooding over it anymore.
Still got one more year, so let's just think about something else!~
*hugs*

All right, that's all.
Sorry to Tong, I couldn't accompany you to Bugis today, tho I missed you like crazy.
Sickening throat!

LOVESS!
Jeslene

No comments: