Monday, April 16, 2007

What happened today, you ask?
Why am I so hyper and in honeymoon mood?



Firstly:

School started.
Look at tong's face, and you know we're darn unhappy about it, and our timetable.


Ms Lee is still our CA, lao tian bor bi!
But on our time table, there's two days where we can only go home at 4.15pm
And S and W lessons are 2 hours.
WTF.

Cannot imagine playing captain's ball for 2 hours.

Ting is in our campus, she only told me yesterday and I was darn shocked.
She can get into poly, but she declined.
So now she's in our campus, accounting.
Managed to catch her for a little while during her orientation.

Was in the auditorium for briefing by Mrs Heng.
And we had 2 hours break.
Then had Mrs Lee's lesson.
Yes hui, MRS LEE.
*Cries*

Then no one told us we can go home already.
We sha sha sit there. And stare.
Ah well.

In the canteen...

And in the classroom. judging for this picture, you know I don't look good in short hair. But basically my hair is just pulled back by tong's shoulder. lol. And damn, I look tired~!

I had an argument with tong today.
But everythin's fine now.

On the train... home....
I saw~ someone. LOL.
I sorta recognized him and was like. OMG.

Told tong that he was on the train.
And that girl kept trying to make me talk to him.
I DON'T DARE!
I wanted not to even say hi okay!
But she kept calling my name DAMN LOUD.
Oh thank heavens he was engrossed with reading his newspapers.

But since I promised tong...
Before I alighted the train at tampines...
I said Hi to him and talked a little.

Aiya.
He's just a past la.
I just have to convince myself that.
But why am I giggling like a 15 year old school girl, with my heart pounding and literally dropping out from my mouth?!
My whole mind was on what happened on the train and I kept wanting to laugh, even as I was walking home after Sakana.

I told Tong I will have to explain to ze about being all giggly and giddy and girlish.




Sashimi!
Speaking of Sakana Express...
Uncle told me Sakana is closing next week...
As in, closing down.
I am darn upset! I asked uncle why, and he answered that there wasn't much supporters like me.

AW MAN.
I promised him I'll stick around this week.
=(

Some old picture that I should have updated last week:


Hiyu Jie's mushroom soup. That she cooked for JL, my kor, me and Hun.
The white one is the soup.
The yellow one........ Erh, is the OIL we scooped up from the soup.
And behind lays the marmie like noodles tong got us from Hunan.




As I was thinking, did we have a group picture during the chalet?
And this came out.
LOL.
it is SORTA... of a group pic, i guess.


And MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
You gurls!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
The good thing about not sleeping, you get to see everyone sleeping.


Okay.
I'm done.

LOL.
HIGH AH!

I told Pei Yun:

Sashimi + someone = HIGH AH!
MUAHAHAHAHA~

No comments: