Tuesday, February 03, 2009


HAPPY 24th TO KELVIN!
Remember to smell the marker-scented bread we gave you ah!
AND!

MUST WEAR THE COLOURFUL POLO TEE!
Lively leh!





We tricked Kel in thinking that we're late,
Rushed into MOF to order ice cream to replace the cake he couldn't have.
And acted like nothing happened hahaha.




I wonder what ah kat prepared for him.
I know a few, not all. Muahahah.



But anyway, I had Zaru Soba.
Hahaha.



Below are ALLLLL random stuff.



My mum's red carrot.
She bought it for 2bucks, planted it and now it became like this.
Steady.


Was playing with Bingo.
U see the red red thing, its his snack.
I told him to sit and look at me.
And told him that he cannot move or eat till I say go.

Haha!



He's good at this lah.
Aiyo.


Love my bingo.



Meeting bestie tomorrow!
And B.

<3

No comments: