Tuesday, March 31, 2009 | 1:08 AM | 0 comments
Ha!
How come so many people saw me in Zouk and Phuture that night
But you guys didn't come and tell me!!!!!

HAIYO!


I think I have at least 5 people telling me, ey I saw you!

Me: then why didn't you approach me!

Ans1: Don't know was it you or not.
Me: Call me what! Don't have my number ah!

Ans2: Don't dare.
Me: I got fangs huh!


What is there not to dare!
HAHA!



Okay. Crap entry.

I'm just tired.
Yawns!

Older Post | Newer Post
The Me


Jeslene's the name.
DongLing, Family & Friends are of utmost importance in my life Singing is my passion & being silly is my niche.

Search the Past



Adverts


Cbox Express


Say What?
”I’m tired, but I’m gonna work harder!”


Thank you <3
Template by : Jaja
Basecodes : Aien Syahierah
Background: : drikoti

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Darlings Reading♥