Sunday, March 22, 2009


Went science center yesterday.

But I'm pretty lazy to update about it!

Should have went to collect my digital cam yesterday. Ohhh welll!

Oh, did I tell you guys what happened?

I was using my cam to take a few pictures using my full length mirror at 2am that night.
It was hell working fine.
Then i left it on my table and went to bed.
My doors are closed, and im damn sure no one touched that cam.

I woke and wanted to see hows the pictures.

And I REALISED THERE'S A CRACK ON THE LCD SCREEN!
Its like... someone used a stone to smash it.
its like, not juz a slit.
Its like ripple crack!
Like someone who smashed your car windows with a pebble!


I was like.


OMG.


Erh.

I better not see my memory card.
I'm a little...




Okay.
I'm being very cowardly.
HAHA.


I had popeye for dinner!
I mean, the fried chicken.
not that character.

Oh loved the mashed potatoes!



JESLENE IS BROKE!



Okay, what a random entry.

No comments: