Wednesday, July 05, 2006

HAPPIE BDAE TO CARRIE TAN NGAN YONG AKA CURRY!



We went to heartland mall to surprise Carrie, and erm i dunnoe if she's surprised, cuz we DID told her we're going. But I think she forgot allllllll about it. Ok... so being nice we went there. Although my poor ankle is still swollen and now decorated with huge patches of blue blacks...

BUT I STILL WENT!

Lolz...

We bought a nightdress for Carrie, and 12 pieces of mini fruit tarts *which i remembered she finished the first half. lolz* And my stupid card. Lolz... And we took pics after tt. But carrie has to go back to work.. Aww....

Her boss is darn scary.

Lolz...

After which, Hui2, tong and I went to the hong kong cafe to eat... Ok they ate. I drank tea only. Lolz.. Talking about first kiss, hee, man reminds me of tt freako who stole mine ERGH.




I dunnoe wad to udpate... but eyah.....

HAPPIE BDAE CARRIE! I LOVE YA!

I REALLY DO~

I DOOOOOOO~

AND IM NOT AH DU!





WAHHS!

No comments: