Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Okay...

Now I wonder, if our matter is settled. I don't think so. I kept having this thought, maybe after this CA's interference, matter would be worse. You'll never know if you will be surrounded by people OUTSIDE the school.

Well, Of course, our carrie said it's better to die in sch than outside the school. Because there's insurance. =

But I don't want to die yet. I don't even what to know when I'm dying. perhaps it's better to know tho, because you'll precious those days you've left. Isn't it? =) BUT, i don't wanna die before those teabags. Freaking hell.

Now I wondere about something else. Did that ca of their told them and TALKED to them? He sound like another ah foong, I mean, the name. I don't want to think. I bet they'll probably ignore the matter, and become worse. But I'm ready.

Thank you to those who cursed those teabags after hearing what I said. Love ya all.

Carrie says she wanna die at 36 yrs old, so that she wouldn't turn old. Like, that kinda wrinkled old? Isn't that like too early? But how to make sure you'll die on the exact year? Kill yourself?

Hmmm.

I don't wanna die yet, too much to accomplish, too lil time. Yeah.

I have to wait for Ze. If i didn't meet someone better that is. Sounds cruel, but that;s what we agreed on.
I want to make some results in the music industry, may it be as small as teaching someone how to sing.
I want to conmtinue as a stage manager.
I want to learn more instruments.
I want to visit the bermuda triangle with Yan, and come back alive, of course.
I want to watch more movies.
I want to do more shopping.
I want to open my dream cafe.
I want to sing for my customers, in both CP and my cafe.
And to do what i waant to do, I need to earn more money.

Too many things to do.

=

But I'll try my best.




Shit, I miss you.

I miss alot of people ahhhh!

>____<

No comments: