Wednesday, July 19, 2006


Went out with Yen and Ying today.....

I finally went to SAKAE!

But, still no one will be accompanying me to Kbox. This is sadded case okay. At least I cut my craving out finally.

Was talking with Yen and knew about the depart of her cousin's father. I know her cousin, so I was really sad for her. Life is really unpredictable, so cherish everyone you have by your side, you'll never knew when they will leave you.

I realised I forgot to bring my wallet out, so after sakae have to walk back to my hosue to take my wallet. Being late, we took a cab down to Bugis. Rich eh lol. Met wan ying, and then we went to buy a pair of sunglasses for Qi's bdae. It's kinda nice, and well, the salesguy *in ah tong mode* is kinda cute too. Lolz.

I have no idea why Yen kept bringing Ze up tho. It's like she kept dropping me sentences such as:

"Well, dun worry, he has a face to kill and a body to die for."

Jes: O_o, well I have to agree about the body but the face I'm emotionless.

"You cannot kiss me! If not he will come and kill me!"

Jes: =.=" With a rifle? Don't worry, he wouldn't know, neither would he care. =.=

Okay. It's dots.

After which~ We went to Kino. Alot of HE JUN XIANG. I CAN'T STAND IT! He's so FREAKING SHUAI in the magazines!!!! And there's alot of Jap mags with Kattun and Pi. ARGH. No money suuuuuuuux! And I saw a hair styling mag with Maki-chan *Nobuta~* on the cover~ Her hair is really nice!

Right, we went to take pics after that. Plenty! of~ Piccccs~ Here goes!


Not all up, cuz I doubt anyone will be taking these pics off the blog, unless u're in love with me, wan ying or yen lolz.

RUN AH!

Sat got chalet again!

AHHHHHHHH!

No comments: