Thursday, April 10, 2008

Back to work, and it still feels unreal.
My head was in the clouds, trying hard to regain my sanity.
But days went by and I'm doing fine.
=)


Adeline's tummy got bigger, woo hoo.
Her baby must be one healthy lil sweetheart!
TJ is leaving the company soon, no more soft lil "uh huhs" to my good mornings.
Coping fine with work, everything was on track and all...

Had lunch with Hiyu Jie for the past 2 days.
Food food food and Lunch Lunch Lunch was the only thing I anticipate for the whole day, other than knocking off work of course.

KFC Delivery tomorrow!
My office ppl want de, not me alrights!


Long lost causal camwhoring.


JIE is that your level?!
(Anyway i really went to count, no its not where you're located LOL!)


My KEH-ling told me to kiss her.
Oh course i won't dirty her purity =D
Take picture nia, don't so serious lah~

AND MY EYE BAGS.
Can hold 2 oranges inside liao lo.



Seriously, am I balding?

O_O

--


Planning activities for friday and the weekends!
Rest rest rest!
FRIDAY~
I'm coooooooooming!

--

My cousin said he dreamt of my popo.
He said she was telling him to eat porridge, and she was smiling.

Please let that be true.

AND! KNS LAH!
You didn't attend the funeral and now you're calling us non-stop to ask about THE HOUSE AND HER INHERITANCES!?

ARGH!

No comments: