Saturday, April 05, 2008

Im fine.
The fact finally sank in.
And I've sorta accepted it.
Still upset, nevertheless.
She seemed like she was just sleeping.
Just like when she came my house and took a nap.

I miss her terribly.
She bought me a bag for my birthday and told me to collect it soon.
Just three days ago.
My birthday is in September.
And she got it so early.
Somehow it sorta made sense now.
Perhaps she knew it unconciously.

My mum passed me the bag yesterday when we were at her place.
I couldn't help myself and I cried really hard.
The bag was everything I would like.
Staring at the chair she past away on,
I felt really heartbroken.

I miss her so so much.
She loves me alot.
I love her alot too.

Rest in peace, popo.
Like I told you yesterday

我会努力唱出一个能让你骄傲的成绩。

--

Kai and Yan, thanks for coming down yesterday.
Especially when one is so tired out because of work, and I'm not around to help.
And the other got so frightened by me =P


=)

No comments: