Tuesday, April 08, 2008



Everything is over but not over, if u know what I mean,
still have 49 days to go through.
It still seemed unbelievable.
It felt like I will still hear her voice through my phone, asking me how I was.
And I still miss her badly.

Hopefully she is doing well.

Thanks to all my friends who came down and paid respects to my grandmother.
Really, thank you.
Kailin, Yan, Adrian, Tong, Maryanne, Carrie, Sin, Hiyujie, Hun, JengLoon.
Esp Jeng Loon who came down twice and stayed to help with things.
And thanks to all who asked about me during this difficult time.

And thanks for all the concern showered, all the "Jes are you okay? Your eyes swell until..."
Yes I'm fine.
=)

Heading by Bugis still hurts.
Sighs.



The place where she is resting in peace is at guang ming shan
(which i kept mistaking it as YANG ming shan, whats with Taiwan and I...)
Loads of turtles.
She chose the place herself.
And her best friend dreamt of her waving at her at the particular place.
So...
--

Didn't head to Lunar cause of the funeral.
Heard somethings happened and I was on the phone with Boo as Ting performed.
Goodness, goosebumps even on the phone...

And hello, I sorta panicked for you guys when you all told me 4 glasses became 4 jugs.
4 jugs can!
$92...
Then I counted la, if one glass without 1 for 1 is 12bucks...
Then 5 glasses is like $70 liao.
So instead of $35 with one for one you guys were supposed to pay for 5 glasses, you guys saved like 10bucks.

Hear me?

LOL.
So basically they told HPT to go there for WATCHING NIA?
WHYWHYWHY can't I be there to watch him sing.
I think I am darn suay lah.
Not fated, last week I there he not there, this week he there I not there.

But hor.
Eerie.
TW and GX, all same same.
A lil birdie told me he's coming over.
Oh freak.
I'm SCARED.

--

work tomorrow.
Pretty restless still.
HAIS!
But I rested enough today and I had like 12hours of slp from 6pm last evening till 830am this morning.

And then I went shopping with Yan, tong and anne.
I bought quite alot of things, for work and all.
AND I REALISED!
ALL ARE IN BLLLLAAAAAAACK!?
=.=

--
Right.
Bb!

No comments: