Saturday, April 26, 2008

Out with Hui, Cally, SiewChoo, Tong.
Met up with sellers (which means my items are collected, woohoo~)
And saw my KEH Ling at Somerset station.

Shopped around and the FREAKING SUN!
SO HOT LAH!
Almost died in the flea market.
I was in a daze, it was that bad.
I think I could almost faint.

Very very lazy to write everything in detail.
Conclusion, I'm very happy to meet up with the girls =)

Pictures!


I did not put a FRUIT CD into the comp.
SERIOUS!
You know what is EAT FRUIT?
THE SONG WAS PEI WO KAN RI CHU BY CAI CHUN JIA!
HAHAHAHAHA!

And you see banana high noon?
And MEAT GRINDER?
MEAT GRINDER IS DOU JIANG YOU TIAO!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

And then Medicine Man is Ah Du's jian chi dao di!
AND SUGAR LADY IS LIAN AI DA REN!
WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT CD?

HAHAHAHAHHA!




Two pictures of the same location on different weathers.


Workworkwork.
Must camwhore too.
I am vain lah.

Pics of today!


Super distorted HUIHUI!
She has a rare talent! She can DISTORT her feature beyond recognition!




Needless for captions.
LOL.

Coming public holiday, going out with mah family =)))

Hmm.
Nothing much.


Slpy.

AHHHH.

No comments: