Tuesday, April 29, 2008


Does this explains what I'm doing during work...?

XD
I'm pretty tired now.
Dreamt of somethings that were rather terrible.
Ghosts...
AND MY SUPERVISOR!
O_O
--
Ghost

In general, ghosts symbolizes aspects of yourself that you fear. This may involve a painful memory, guilt, or some repressed thoughts. You may be afraid of death and dying. Alternatively, ghosts are representative of something that is no longer obtainable or within reach. It indicates a feeling of disconnection from life and society. This dream may be a calling for you to move on and abandon your outdated modes of thinking and behavior.
--
Move on?
SIGHS.

--

Boss


To see your boss in your dream, represents the bossy or authoritative side of your own personality. Your boss may reveal self-confidence and the assertive aspect of yourself.

It is telling of your issues of control and authority. Alternatively, to see your boss in your dream may indicate your over-involvement or obsession with your work.
Negatively, the boss in your dream may symbolize your limitations and lack of freedom/originality.

To dream that you are afraid of your boss, indicates your fear of authority. You may feel that someone else is running your life or dictating what you can and can not do.

--

THAT IS TRUE !
HAHAHAHA!

Sick.
I even dreamt of teppenyaki lor.

--

I cried till my balls fell out.
EYEballs, perverts.
Cause I watched ISWAK2's finale.

AHHH!
Romance is in my blood, man man man.
Now my eyelid has FOUR flaps!
So that means I have double-double eyelid.
HAHAHA.

...

Sorry, not funny, I know.
Pretty busy week, or perhaps even month.
Alot of activities lined up.
Work, Social, Fun, Serious.

--

Been thinking about how people look at themselves.
Self-esteem kills, agreed Kai Lin.
Looks, the key too all agony and pride.
But really, why look down on yourself?
It doesn't change what you are now, anyway.

But look at it the other way,
You hold some of those confidence,
and you can change how you look,
at least u'll shine.

I guess?
Lol.

--

I'm HUNGRY.
Yet I'm broke.
Work really does suck when you're hungry and lunch is 1 hour far far far away.


*Grumbles*

No comments: