Thursday, April 24, 2008

Freaking Latitude folder is moving so so so so slowly,
That I decided to come onto blogger and complain.
=P

Just a lazy way to update my blog.


Ignore previous entries sweeties, nothing's wrong.
Just that he drives me crazy and I'm driven crazy.


I think I need a new eyecandy.
There's none in my building, in my office or other departments.
(Maybe its juz cause I haven't explored the rest of the building =\ )


No distractions, that meant.
Sighs.


I'm not feeling emo lah.
Just.... Somehow I still think about it.
Though I'm over it, butI'm yet to be over it.

Just something little can trigger all thoughts.
That is hateful alrights, espcially when you have to wait desperately for something to load on ur company computer and you have NOTHING else to do.


GAAAAH...



Jelly Lee, you must zheng zuo...



--



I-I-I...
I spent alot online.

I now have....


Dress & Top from spree...
Hair curler from Spree...
Mascara from Drugstore...
A pair of heels from GoJane...
A VOV blusher...
A vintage bag...


Like, this bag lor.


And the black one...

ALL WAITING FOR ME~

LOL.

This month my spending were online shopping debts.
Will be collecting the heels, blusher and bag from sellers this saturday.
That will mark the end of my shopping for that day =P
No choice.

My pay comes again next thursday.
WHOOPEEE.




--

Dinner later in the evening with Jie, Kailin and Soonwai.
Don't know if Yan will be joining us.

ZI CA WAN SUI!

=DDD

No comments: