Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm attached!
So happy!

He's my one and only now!
He makes me smile, he makes my day bright.
















My bf and I =D

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!





Ey, sorry! Don't surf away from my blog leh!
There's a LOOOOOOOONG entry ahead!


Yups!
I went to the ZOOOO~
And I'm willing to go again soon! =)
I think I'm a zoo addict.

Was there with Kai Lin and Yan.
It was a happy day for me.
Loads of laughter.

Initially Kai Lin was supposed to meet her friends for a birthday celebration.
But they arrived too late and decided to go for night safari.
Since we were already in the zoo, no point going to night safari.
$$$ eh.

So~
We started the day by taking a traaaaaaain~ to Ang Mo Kio.
After I gave up my seat for a lady, she started talking to us.
Say we are 'ren cai' and that what we should expect in life.
She got off in Bugis and asked for our names saying "I will remember you."

So...
Soo....
Don't know leh.


Reached Ang Mo Kio rather quickly (since we were crapping along the way, the journey was pretty fast)
I had the urge to get off at Bishan. LOL. (Ms Lee, my cert leh?!)

We took the shuttle bus to zoo and they have this welcome thing, where they will take pictures of every tourist to the Zoo.
And Yan wanted to take a picture with the parrot.
One of the zoo staff asked: "Hi Ladies! Where are you from?"
Yan: "Singaporeee~"
Staff: "Oh, I'm from Singapore too! =D"

....
Right.

Let pictures talk!


While waiting for shuttle bus...


My second husband muahahahah~


Exactly what are you looking at?


Mr Osman's Wushu girl.
I think more like Jeslene's siao char bo.


Kangarooooo~
SO CUTE LAH!
And they are so used to humans!
Rough fur though.
Btw, you are supposed to ignore my fats and pay attention to the Kangaroo.



I think if Yan really drove the car, today would be my death anni.
You ain't supposed to LOOK BACK when you're driving!


Had some really close encounters with animals.
Kailin and Yan are totally terrified when I tried to drag them into this experience trail where animals can roam freely.

Its named "Scaly Experience"
Yan: I DON'T WANT! WHAT IF GOT SNAKE!
Kai Lin: AHHHHHHH.
Me: NO SNAKES LAH! Only Iguanas and monkeys and frogs and turtles lah!

Snakes nia what!
But yan told me she saw this species of snake roaming in the mangrove swarms in Pasir Ris.
Woo hoo.


I think its not too photogenic lah.
Its cuter in real.


I KILLED ALL THE LIONS!

...
Nice afternoon for sleeping.


It has that "huh, what?" look.


Warthogs are relatives with Pigs.
Pigs = Jeslene.
So Warthogs = Jeslene's relative.



Bat looks at watermelon.
Watermelon looks back.

"Hey fruit!"
"Hey what hey lah."



Now this!
It was DARN near me!
Like, 5cm away.
Super cute =D
The eyes shine~

Mummy loves this pic.
Is it cause her daughter resemble it?


And finally, Hiyu Jie's favourite...




White tigers~
So cuteeeeeee!


More pictures will be up soon, after Yan sends me her photos!
And I have loads more unedited.

Half asleep now.
Better go shower and then relax =D

No comments: