Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I... I.. I.. I...~
Kan wo yi zhi du xiu~

Oh wait, no.
Sorry too much Show Luo songs today lol.
Oie, I'm trying to crack a joke la, can?!

Anyway.
Haven't been blogging.
*actually it wasn't too long since I've blogged anyway*
Being very lazy and tired...

But Payday today =D

Got myself a top, a wallet (My old one is... old.), a clip and a bodyshop lip butter (which smells darn good)
And got Adeline's lil girl a pink suit. Super cute can!
And Online shopped three tops and a mascara.
I am stopping my shopping right there.
If i can resist that is.
Surprisingly I can still manage my finance and savings despite spending this much.
Woohoo.
Its not even the end of the month where I will get my second pay lo.

Lalala!





Gloomy gloomy skies...



Tidbits: Essential for admin assistants like Jeslene Lee.



Yes, this is HOW MUCH I did today.
Have to move all of these documents and drawings out from the project room and then sort them.

I did it all by myself can.
From moving to sorting to archiving.
There's alot more to do tomorrow.
I feel like a construction worker.


All the drawings are in neat and labelled boxes!
Super heavy boxes.
Now I feel sure tired.

Food saved me though.
Turns out Tanjong Pagar has loads of good food.
=D

Hak Gaos are sour tho. =\
I miss victor's.

--

I think its reall easy to be happy these days.
I don't know why but the only thing that depressed me was my grandmother's departure.

(I still miss her loads)

But there's nothing else to bring my mood down.
I can be tired, but I won't get upset over it.
Its good.

Its so easy to be happy, really.
I can stare at the sky and feel happy.
I can stare at my plushie and feel happy (esp when I see Caramel =) )
I can get irritated, but still stay happy.

Just look around you, surely there is at least ONE reason for you to smile.
Like, you know, your bed is waiting for you to sleep on it.
That is such a blessing lor!

--

To mr. last supper... I am still stalked.
Everyday.

No comments: