Saturday, April 12, 2008

I need some motivation-s.
I think I need to find them myself.
The only current motivation I have is people.
People who I love and all.



Aiya.
Help.

Jelly....
Jelly is feeling jelly.



I was at bugis with Kailin and Jie yesterday night.
And I got myself some things, and is currently well in love with them.
Like, this pair of wedges!



Haha, it has a heart shape hole on its wedge!
Tong say it looked like I'm going for world war 4, cause it looks like steel.
Its painted wood, really.
I fell in love with it, first sight.
Well, vanity~ vanity!
And a lovable price, $16.90 =D

...
K lah, enough shopping crap.

And today was out with tong!
Initially was heading for Plaza Sing.
But lazy jelly.
So, tampines.
Sorry ah tong.......... =\

Walk walk walked.
Nothing special acty.
I miss tong =D




Just thought it looked pretty ... banner-able.
So erh...
You know la, the power of Jelyl and photoshop HAHAHA.


Ang tuuuuuu kuey.
My mummy actually entertained me when I used Ang Tu Kuey to talk to her.
She replied to all my ang tu kuey words.
I think my mum is so used to me being crappy.
Mummy will always be mummy.


Peeps please bear with me when I declare my love for everyone okay.
I wanna declare before anything happens.
So if I become like a hua chi, just accept lah =P

No comments: