Saturday, April 04, 2009

Fishes swimming in the sea.

(Stares at kat and vaal)


I just felt like saying that here lah! HAHA!


Interview:
I was ALMOST late.
I couldn't get a cab and I was like, really anxious!
But thank goodness, the uncle chionged and I made it in time.

Interview was fine.
Felt like a chitchat session, so I was pretty at ease.
I was told the working hours are 815am to 603pm.
YA, 03.
HAHA.


But anyway, there are other applicants for the job so I was told to wait for a notification.


And around 2pm, I was told I got the job.
First interview, bulls eye.

Took a bus back home, and the indian driver called me MEI NV in chinese.
HAHAHA.
Boost my ego. Lols.
Brensen and Jon are like SUPER sure I'll get the job.
I think they blessed me.

*blow kisses*


I went town for the !@#$%^&* time yesterday and spent an hour waiting for Carissa her highness.
Bein oh so guilty, she gave me a treat in Jap Village.

Never boring with her around,
Updated each other with stupid stuff and serious stuff.
Sang and danced around HAHA.
Now I can't get Da Zhang Fu outta my head.

I DON'T WANT A BOYFRIEND!
I NEED A REAL MAN~

(Hears echo realmanrealmanrealman....)

Headed to fareast to wait for tranny kat.
She dare say I lou nai, nb.
But good to see some tranny kat in between of siao carissa.
Bougth bangles, a dress.
OHOH!

SIAOEHS!
We go klunch should just bring our bimbo bags lah!


Cause im gonna prepare to go Klunching now.
YAAAAAAY!

Loves!

No comments: