Monday, April 20, 2009

Warning: Vulgarities ahead.




!@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*()#*Y*&)&$%&^!!!!!!




I had such a bad day, I just HAVE to blog it out to ventventvent!

I woke up early in the morning, rushed for the bus to work and was hoping for some rest during the trip.
But!

Okay, let me put this in points for easy understanding.

  1. I sat on an empty double seat.
  2. A middle aged malay man sat beside me soon after.
  3. He started marking his territory by spreading his legs and resting his arms on the side of my body.
  4. I was already very squashed but I felt his arm moved nearer, and his legs as well. I was wearing a dress so my legs are exposed, therefore it felt SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE.
  5. His arms was resting ON THE SIDE OF MY TUMMY soon after, and definitely moving nearer to my chest. COME ON, don't tell me its my imagination when my full attention is on every movement he made!
  6. The more I edged to the side, the more he took the chance to move towards me.
  7. I tried to cross my arms so that it covers the side of my body but you know what, he didn't move.



AND THE WORST OF ALL.
He used his newspapers to cover the area his pants zip are. You get what I mean. I don't want to know what's growing underneath it.

Let me state this: I have NOTHING against other races, or in this issue, malays. I myself had a malay ex boyfriend okay. So it has nothing to do with the races, just for better imagination.

The reason why I didn't accuse him of molest is because it might not be intentional.
But i was SO SO SO SO FUCKING IRRITATED, I told him to MOVE AWAY.

And you know what?
I just said "Excuse me", he immediately jerked away.
I didn't even say excuse me what. I could have just wanted to get out of the bus.
So that meant he knew he did something wrong, with a guilty conscience.


NB.



Okay, what's next.
My sandals strap broke.



Tadah.
Had to ask leaking to cab over to bring me a pair of shoes.
Nbnbnbnb.


When I was on my way home, some girl with bad breath kept yakking on her phone.
Bad breath and I mean, really.
And she farted.




I TOLD YOU!
When you're really irritated, EVERYTHING EVERYONE irritates you!

That's why i'm having my GL-ness now!



NB!




Perverts should all die of aids!



On a grateful sidenote, thanks to Leaking who cabbed down and made my lunch a happy one. And Sky for offering to take a half day off just to buy me new shoes all the way from Queensway.

No comments: