Friday, May 15, 2009 | 9:15 PM | 0 comments
Before I forget to update, here are some pictures to entertain till I actually be free again:




Bestie's sis love =D


Fishes fishes, cook you into dishes...


From Esplanade.


Hamster needs to sleep properly.


I hate sky for being so tall, even heels can't help me.
AYE I'm 1.63m!
Which means with heels I'm at least 1.68m!
BUT!
Lost to him.


SNIFF.




Eh, ok, I ought to be revising.

Ciaos.

Older Post | Newer Post
The Me


Jeslene's the name.
DongLing, Family & Friends are of utmost importance in my life Singing is my passion & being silly is my niche.

Search the Past



Adverts


Cbox Express


Say What?
”I’m tired, but I’m gonna work harder!”


Thank you <3
Template by : Jaja
Basecodes : Aien Syahierah
Background: : drikoti

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Darlings Reading♥