Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Met up with the babes for curry @ Queensway and Ikea craze.
With the ladies around, you must have the intelligence to pose whenever someone directs a camera at you.









Yes, whenever, wherever.



Even if you got mistook as a dog.

(Vaal: Jeslene wait STAY!)
(Jes: =3 Squats down gingerly.)



I think bf needs more training, cause he flushed red.
Whole face red.
Ey, live up with our camwhoring names leh!


See, wherever you go~ whatever you do~
Vaal's cam will be right here waiting for you!



Vaal's dog died.....
WAIT.

I'm still here what.



I don't understand what's so stressful about ikea.


But I'm obviously still alive, so you girls better stay calm and peaceful, mai emo over ikea can.


COUGH.






Eh.
The end.



I love my babes.











WOOF.

No comments: