Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Things to be done: *from August '06 to September '06*

  • Wait for my life to go on.
  • See if teabags strikes.
  • Wait for two freaking years (now coming 1 and a 1/2)
  • CELEBRATE tong's birthday!
  • Wait for my birthday.
  • BURN ACF textbook after exams.
Things to be barred within my reach:

  • Sweets. Even if they look wonderfully darling.
  • Novels, because I have to convince myself to believe TEXTBOOKS are better.
  • Money, because there's no freaking doubt I would spend them.
  • Clothes from boutiques. Ah, that we all know.
  • Alcohol, uh uh uh! I banned myself from drinking!
Things to change *within myself.*

  • My temper.
  • My stubborness.
  • Things I shall not take for granted.
  • Smile more.
  • Stop being so violent.
  • And of course, stop being so motherly.

No comments: