Saturday, August 19, 2006

Today.... After work went out with Yan. Nothing much, juz walking around, I think the most things we bought is juz... Food, and SHOES. Wahs. Yesterday also bought a couple of shoes and shirts. Thanks to carrie. >_< She is my debotor la.

Any trade discount? Lolz.

My daddy came back yesterday, from Bangkok. He bought ALOT of things for me. But I lazi to post up pictures, cuz I'm at my mom's computer there, so I cannot upload any photos. Tomorrow ba, tomorrow. *I hope*

Yan was discussing with me what to do on my birthday, which i plan to celebrate with Tong too. yan say: Let's book a hotel room and wear retro! And then dance the finger point up, finger point down dance, and the move to the left, snap your fingers, move to the right, snap your fingers.

Girls, for actual actions wait for monday.

LOL.

Then I say, we book the hotel, buy the retro clothes, no money le, how? Eat what? We can't afford to order room service!

So I say!~

We wear nicely, retro style, in a hotel, then we~

Squat down eat cup noddles.

....

....

WAHAHA!

GOOD idea right.

*all throws bananas at Jes*

No comments: