Friday, August 03, 2007

Ahhh.
So, I didn't appear in school today.
Anyone actually misses me? (Waits for someone to raise their hands)


Okay fine, not even a mosquito.
Speaking of Mozzies, I'm sure people who bothered to read my blog knew the reason I didn't go to school today.
Because my brother is back from NS camp cuz he might have dengue fever.
So yeahs.


I woke up 550am and went to meet Tong at the station an hour later.
Missy Sluttified was totally in blur mode. She came out of the station gates instead of waiting for me inside.
Wasted 50cents.
She showed off her cough, very clean hot springs bao plushie.
Ooh, I realised I'm the heroine cuz I saved it from Peiyun and Carrie's hands.

Crap.

Accompanied my brother to the hospital just now.
Cabbed there, cabbed back to TM.
Bought a manga.
And Shinjo Mayu has a book call Sensual Paradise ah?
I only see it in English lehs. Where's the chinese version!
*Jes stares at hiyu jie for guide*


I drank soup for lunch, cooked for brother as well.
Then I ate half of the roll of oreo cookies. (Pig.)
THEN I FELL ASLEEP. (Oreo cookies packet bundled up and by my side)

Just-Like-That.
Porky piece of Jeslene.


Yes Yes, I changed the blog banner.
Finally decided to start up photoshop and actually use a blank new layer.
Inspiration poured into my brains when I was surfing around in deviant art.
La la la!
The theme is still the same: "You only need a reason to fantasize."
Just that I didn't put it on the graphic.
I didn't want to put any words at all, but well.
Stealers LIVES. No matter how much I hate them.


Have to say this: THE IMAGES HERE OTHER THAN STOCK PICTURES BELONGS RIGHTFULLY TO ME! DO NOT STEAL!

Pictures:


My brother looked like that crazy gunman from that terrible case recently.
I know I look darn crappish.
And ooh, my very young and handsome father when he was like, 24?


I WAS BORED LAHS.
So I drew hair extensions on myself using photoshop.
It doesn't look too bad lah, hors?
So does that mean I can pass with curls?
LOL.
Let fake extensions be fake extensions.


STOCK CREDITS: elisafox & larafairie from deviant art.

Yeahs, these are the original pictures i used for the banner.
Used the sky as bg, and manipulated the wings onto the woman.
Not too bad ehs?
Guess my photoshop skills are still intact.

I wonder what am I doing tomorrow.
I crave for victor's.
NOOOOOOOOO!

=(

Ah well.
Take cares everyone!
Please don't get dengue. (CHOY!)

No comments: