Thursday, August 23, 2007

My sweethearts have their knives on my neck already.
Cuz I didn't do their tags.
So I shall save myself (ooh where's my superhero~)

List out your top 5 birthday presents that you wish for:

Number 1; Grad from ITE
Number 2: My darling friends and family to be happy with life
Number 3; My career to continue soaring
Number 4; WORLD PEACE~ (This is the fat treetrunks beauty queen contest, lets welcome Jeslene lee~)
Number 5; To stay onshore

Answer the following questions :
1. The person who tag you is?
- Huii and Tong

2. Your relationship with him/her is?
- Lesbian partner and darx darx

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
- Hui: Crazy, slutty, talkative, SPENDER, adorable

Tong: Siao, bitchy, stalker, lovable, expert in sex XD

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
- Huii & Tong: .................Erh.... everything is memorable.

5. The most memorable words he/she had said to you?
- Huii: she said YAY when I said I'm nervous for my finals

Tong: She said she is ready to fark me up down left right anytime anywhere.

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
- Fark them up down left right, vertical, horizontal.

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
- Listen to the naggy vixen. Cannot run hoors.

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
- I will rape tong's eeyores and throw hui's T10 into sugei api api.

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
- They think im not sexy. XD

10.The most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is?
- Make them eat sinful food and I shall sit there and watch happily as I eat only 1/10 of wad they are having

11.Your overall impression of him/her is?
- Like tt lo. LOL! Okays lah, me love them loooadssxxx

12.How you think people around you will feel about you?
- knnbccb Jeslene lee.

13.The character you love of yourself are?
- erh. no idea, I always have a listening ear...?

14.On the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are?
- Stubborn and fake

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
- myself still, a more improved ver tho.

16.Pass this quiz to 10 persons.
1. Hiyu Jie
2. Alda
3. Peiyun
4. Fiza
5.Carrie (I know u have a blog baby)
6. Amie
7. teck keng
8. Eri
9.Xuanie
10.gracy

17. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
- MEMEMEME?

18.Is no.9 a male or female?
- Female laah!

19.If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
- .......I will be like, wtf?

20.How about no.8 and 5?
- ...confirm cannot.

21.What is no.2 studying about?
- She's in university in Aussie!

22.When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
- Juz now, on msn!

23.What kind of music band does no.8 like?
- eh, jap? and DBSK

24.Does no.1 has any siblings?
- Yups, younger bro.

25.Will you woo no.3?
- if i have the necessity of a man I will lah.

26.How about no.7?
- =.=

27.Is no.4 single?
- I erh... forgot sia.

28.What’s the surname of no.5?
- TAN!

29.What’s the hobby of no.4?
- she ah. LOL. I dunnoe sia.LOL!

30.Do no.5 and 9 get along well?
- They dunno each other~

31.Where is no.2 studying at?
- Aussie Uni, which i forgot the name.

32.Talk something casually about no.1?
- she's my darling hiyu jie =)

33.Have you try developing feelings for no.8?
- Im straight, Full stop.

34.Where does no.9 live at?
- Pasir Ris!

35.What color does no.4 like?
- this i dunnoe. Wa, sorry leh fiza!

36.Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
- nope.

37.Does no.7 likes no.2?
- They don't even know each other exists

38.How do you get to know no.2?
- Online, thru fanfiction writing. =)

39.Does no.1 have any pets?
- Her octopusus.

40.Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
-HAHAHHAHAHAHA









Done.

No comments: