Saturday, August 25, 2007

*I LOST I LOST~
But you know what?
Tonight is one of the best night I had in my entire life.


Firstly, apologies to my friends who couldn't come in to enjoy the show!
I know it was very last min and I was pretty ber-che too.
I want you all to know, even if I didn't get any awards, you guys made my day bright!

Thanks!: Joel, Yan, Leaking, Mum, Big Aunt, Hui, Tong, Zi Xuan, Carrie (You all bluff me say she nv come. Sia lah.), Uncle, Auntie (Yan's parents!), Zheng Ling, Charlane, Dierdre, Hiyu Jie and Hunz! And also those who have been with me for the last few rounds, Leaking's bf, Kailin!

All loves from Jeslene!!


You guys in the front sure didn't know what chaos happened backstage.
We were totally in the "Aiya, grand finals liao. HUAT AH" mode.
Totally crazy!
But it was super fun!
Everyone was super sweet!
I'm just so so so so so glad that I've met these people thru the best way ever - Singing.

Particularly, Carissa, Xue Wei and Aaron!
These people are the craziest batch ever!

When I was hugging Carissa, she suddenly lifted me up and carried me!
Aaron insisted that I hold his hand so I don't fall on the floor, without my specs!
Xue Wei was there all along to support!

I really love you guys.
Really!


Carissa and I were going all emotioal on each other.
Now I really wished to hug aaron and her to cry.



My msn pm: I wanna have a threesome with the ppl in my pic!
Which is this pic lah.
LOL.


Carissa was taking this picture!
We all sat down cuz we were tired of standing up.


Then aaron changed positions with Carissa, so now carissa is there and aaron isn't lols!

There are more pictures but all are with Yvonne.
It was really hot backstage, literally and not.
It was darn warm that we were sweating non-stop.
Then we were screaming and cheerin and dancing so wildly, so hot! LOL!

Today is quite a day.
memorable.
I'm missing everyone now!

Jeslene is really grateful for all in this competition!

LOVES
Jeslene!

No comments: