Saturday, August 11, 2007

History Repeats...

On April 07 2007, Jeslene was once down wih flu and sore throat.

Quoted:


Things that you need/do when you fall sick for the second time in the month.


1) Be as careful as my mum is, do not allow your sick daughter to sneeze all the way in the house. Give her a pack of 100sheets of tissue, and make her drink at least 5 bottles of water per day. Do not forget to test her temperature every 5 mins.



And today, after a period of 4 months...
History repeats itself.




*COUGHCOUGHCOUGH*

Cannot stop sneezing...
Fever running up...
Throat hurts like hell...


But I did what I should lah.
I slept, ate medicine, drank loads of water.
Baaaah.
I wanna go out, but this kinda condition... Better stay home.


But am heading out for a movie with Hiyu Jie tomorrow!
Then shall head to somewhere to walk walk. =)


Meanwhile, just let me cough.
Ouchies.

No comments: