Thursday, August 16, 2007

bahhhhhhhhhhhh.

I wonder why am I so tired yesterday.
So today, I got my answer.
Hahaha.
Peiyun, me and my mummy got it all together today.
Super dorts.


School made me sleepy.
I brought a whole big bag of unwanted clothes to school so that I can pass to my Ms Serena later on.
The Lipton Tea paperbag was so huge, people on the train thought I was a bomber terrorist trying to act like an innocent ite student. (well, they stared!)


Tong and I had dinner with Hui, Cally and Siew Choo @ Curry rice.
I bought a hello kitty sling pouch for the price of SGD6.90.
cheap, cheap.
Headed home after that.

Felt super lazy.


But anyway, Wednesday my bitch, slut and I went to town for wanton mee.
And some small shopping.
I had fun, and wow, I managed to not buy anything on credit by Tong!
Must be coz the nagging voice at the back of my mind since I just spent 24bucks online.
But tong bought a cardigan which I like too.
But I skipped that. Muahahaha.


Camwhoring is guiltless.






I'M BORED.
Oh, I am all hearts for Utt.
LALALALALALA!
He is so cute!

Okay.
Flower Eat.

XD

No comments: