Friday, August 03, 2007

Yoooooooo Hooooooooo!
I...just...finished...the...presentation for Personal and Interpersonal Effectiveness.
And im still energetic.
Yikes.

Kor came back from camp.
He is having high fever as well as the risk of Dengue fever.
So to let my parents go to work less worried...
I am skipping school today to take care of him in case anything happens.

But I will be meeting my darx darx tong at 650am to pass her project things.
Waaaa.

Having some emotional troubles these days.
But it's not severe, so I chose to let them simmer.
And well, they sorta did lah.

So, people who are emo-ing, please CHEERIOS!




Picture 1: My brother's army cap (a bit smelly lors) and his identification tag & key.
Picture 2: Tong covering her head with my smelly jacket. A hot pink volka beetle and gloomy winterish bishan scenery.
Wa I cannot continue liaos.
Dead brain cells.
Take care people!
To hell with mozzie.

No comments: