Saturday, August 11, 2007




First things first: I'm in for the Grand Finals.


But then again, I think I'm not worth the victory.
My voice sucked and my diaphragm failed me.
Now we all know how much Jeslene Lee hates sore throat.
It juz came out from nowhere.
Can I blame the curry puff?
=\


On a lighter note, Su Kit, Xue Wei, Carrisa and I were totally crazy backstage.
We were upstairs in the students' classrooms.
Xue Wei played the keyboard and we were like, singing and singing together.
Its super fun lah!
Wu Yue Tian is like, our favourite song now? LOL
We sang and harmonised and it's just so fun!
We tried rapping the wu yue tian part and we died doing it.
HAHAHA.
A video of us singing Wu Yue Tian backstage is taken.
I wonder will it be up on the blog muahaha.


Greatest part of the competition: Friends.
Friends who came and support me, thanks a whole bunch!
And also, the friends I knew in the competition.
=)


Pictures are all not with me.
Plus the fact I am ugly to the max.
So dun have to post it up lahs.


Right, So I'm staying home today to rest my throat.
I woke up this morning with a very bad throat too.
Am going to drown myself with lemon honey and pi pa gao.

My Miyuu and Riyuu! <3


Take care ppl!

No comments: