Saturday, August 18, 2007

Project today!
Headed to Heartland mall and man, it was crowded!
Ate at kobayashi and spammed ourselves with project.
I reckon my stomach is something wrong.
I cannot stop eating. =\


Project went on for quite some time...
Then Tong and I sent maryanne to the train station.


And we splurged.
On...

Original Sanrio Hello Kitty wallet.
Its very bulky and it looks like a pouch or clutchbag.
But its so... pink!
Cannot resist.





Headed home on bus 81 with darx darx.
Went crazy with camwhoring.
There's one picture she took of me, and it was terrible.
Cuz my eyes were red and upturned.
SCARY.

Conversation:

Jeslene: Must take with angles ah, you think you picasso?!
Yanting: Huh you know picasso meh! The guy in channel 8 is called Picasso!
Jeslene: No, i dunno about the channel 8, but do you know which Picasso i'm referring to?

Yanting: The one whose nose grow long long?
Jeslene: ... That's Pinocchio. (Proceeds to laugh) Picasso is the artist loh!
Yanting: Ohhh! No wonder so familiar.


Jeslene: Do you know how that Pinocchio story end?
Yanting: I know his nose turn short again. But I dunno why. Why ah?
Jeslene: I tell you, how did Pinocchio's story ended... You know his nose was long what, so it became the bamboo we use to hang our clothes to dry.


Camwhoring...




The end!
I'm sorta tired...


=D

No comments: