Thursday, August 09, 2007

Happy 42nd Birthday, SINGAPORE!

My family and I headed to Jack's Place @ Century Square for lunch.
I woke up this morning with my usual daze.
My dad was telling my mum "see your daughter is sleep walking!" when I woke up earlier for the washroom.


Lunch was quite all right.
I told my family, I do not want to be the one doing the ordering!
One order, 5bucks!
Then my mum said: OKAY! You think Lao Niang have no money is it!
She took out her wallet and asked me if I have change for 50bucks.
Then she say, money is daddy's anyway, she don't care.

Chey.

Ended up doing the ordering anyway.

Their service is great.
Total bill is 61bucks!


No one told me we will go going bugis.
No one at all.
So I actually wore my three inches heels cuz I thought we will just walk around Tampines.
And I headed to Bugis in those heels. For like, 3 hours.
Almost died.

Was amused by some people's dressing sense in Bugis.
And drama all day long (beeping security gates and all)
For some reasons, people cannot stop staring at me.
What~!?

Had CHA SOBA for dinner!
As well as some sushi.
Heaven.

Tomorrow's my semi-finals.
For once I wasn't nervous.
I think the bonus section was a threat before. It got me more nervous than the song itself.
So now without it, I guess I'm fine.
Ah well!
Gambatte, Jeslene~

Named my eeyore (the same one as tong's)
MIYUU!
HAHA! Since my pooh is Riyuu.
Lalalala.
=D

No comments: