Wednesday, August 08, 2007

ookay!
So today is National Day Eve, which makes school half-day.
But no difference to me, since we always end at 12pm on wed.
Morning performances wasn't really entertaining.
Other than Syaza and Masdian's singing and the really weird rock version of the National Anthem...
I was pretty much bored.


Then food set in. LOL.
Carrie, Tong and I shared two boxes of Beehoon, sweets and cookies.
A teacher who I don't reconise gave us chocs. =)
Super nice chocs, sweet and with cereals in it.
Tong and I went a lil gaga with cam whoring, then we almost fell asleep waiting for the gates to open.


After school, Feeza Maryanne joined the three of us to Plaza Singapura for PIZZA HUT~
Loads of people lining up.
Tong, carrie went gaga over a cute chef nearby.
He has a super nice smile, and a pair of smiling eyes.
Hmmm he looks like Li Wei Lian from Green forest, my home.
But he's really nice and all lah.


Bought CHA SOBA and SAUCE from DAISO~
4bucks nia.
The next time I have cravings for Cha Soba, its gonna be Daiso for me.


Had Cheese fondue bites at Pizza Hut again.
They were so busy, the service kinda... sucked?
But all right lah. It wasn't that sucky, just that they are busy and didn't have time to attend to us.


Feeza left for home and the rest of us took a walk around orchard road.
Tong finally got her pay.
And I brought in a new member to my plushies.
Its a furry lil Winnie the Pooh, which I named it Riyuu. (Re-You)
I just think Jap names are more to my style heeh!
Trains are soooooo sardinedI almsot died.
Now after being swept by countless ponytails, tong hates them.





I'm like, eating nonstop lah.
Having family gathering tomorrow at Jack's Place.
Which means another festing session.
Waiii.


=D
Loves!
I missed paul today. LOL.

No comments: