Friday, September 14, 2007

Acty, didn't plan to head out today.
But I have to settle my lunch anyway, so I asked kor if he wanna head out for lunch together.
So yup... landed.....


Cause my Daddy gave us discount vouchers, and I don't have time at all for the whole of september...
Might sound like an excuse but haiya.
Terrence was late for one whole hour.
But sighs, I wonder how come we have that patience.


But anyway, yup, back to billy bombers.
I had Fish and Chips and Chocolate Shake.
Kor had Pork Ribs and Ter had Orange Shake.

I think my choc shake is heavenly. Woo hoo.
Super creamy like ice cream~
But Fish and Chips = Way too much.
The potions are so so so so big. Well, three pieces of the fish.
You know I was so so full, I didn't want to look at the leftovers cuz I'm afraid I will PUKE.

Koe kept trying to change flavors so that he wouldn't get sick of the food.
So he dipped on Tomato Sauce, Tar Tar Sauce, drank plain water, drank the shakes, ate the fish and his pork ribs...
Just so that his mouth is not only ful of pork ribs' taste.


Bill totalled up to 59bucks, but since we have the vouchers, its 24bucks lesser.
35bucks.
Full till can vomit.



Basically nothing much happened after that, cause we all headed home with a big fat tummy.
I swear I looked 4mths pregs.
Man.
I looked at my schedule once again.
I'm totally occupied for september.
Well, I have weekends, one here and one there free.
But weekdays....
uh well.
K boxing tomorrow. =)
Bye peeps.

No comments: