Monday, September 24, 2007



Ye.
I slacked the whollllee afternoon away.
Then at night i headed to Hark for rehearsals!
Well, as they were having a students' concert, we couldn't go in first.
Carissa was watching her friends inside tho.
Aaron called me and asked when am I arriving.
So we all ended up niside watching them sing.
To be honest, their standards are a lil...
=X
But I'm not too great either, so baaah.
Daisy arrived then, and we all went gaga.
She has a midterm test tomorrow so she's all fired up trying to study.
But she was so distracted by carissa and I who were singing and harmonising in chip-munk voices.
The whole lot of people standing there looked at us lah.
HAHAHA.
The four of us can only create laughter.
Man, i'm starting to miss them again.
Basically I don't know what to say about my current mood.
I can laugh because I remember them, my finalists.
But I can get really unhappy because of certain things.
Like seriously, maybe I shouldn't celebrate my birthday this year.
I think it's the unfortunate year for me.
Sighs.

No comments: