Tuesday, September 25, 2007



Another day
Without your smile
Another day just passes by
But now I know
How much it means
For you to stay
Right here with me

The time we spent apart will make our love grow stronger
But it hurt so bad I cant take it any longer

I wanna grow old with you
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you
Sharing everything you do

A thousand miles between us now.

Indeed.

--
Yes, new water.
Yes NOT AGAIN.

Aiya, I know lahs, I know lahs.
But today it's slightly different.
All of us changed into the NEWater tee, and were there to 'help' through a tour.
Senior guides were there to give comments before the start of the tour.
I was darn nervous.

Along with my group of shaking heads (Peiyun, tong and I lol) we were pushed out to try it out in front of the senior guides.
I was stuttering lah.

But anyways, things are quite all right.
Just that, the tour group are extremely... okay, perhaps not extreme, but well, they showed the kiasuness of their own country.
Shall not mention which country.


I feel fat now.
Ate KFC with my family just an hour ago.
Eeks. The Oil.
But I still ate. LOL.

Well, will be heading to chalet tomorrow, all the way til 28th.
27th, the second day of chalet, Tong and I have to head to NEWater visitor's centre yet again.
And on 28th itself, its the finalists' concert.

29th, birthday.
Whee.
Super busy~

--

I tried not thinking.
I didn't cry.
I tried everything.

But why, am I still here?

25th September.

And I'm here, still.

2nd year, and I hope you're doing fine.

No comments: