Thursday, September 13, 2007

WOO HOO.
I'm tired.
But I'm still kicking.
But then again, I'm still tired.
MUAHAHAH.


Okays, headed out with Hui and Tong to Bugis today.
Victor's as usual.

=))

Then we went to walk walk walk~
I found slimming equipments that are cheaper than those sold online.
Grabbed.
LOL.
Its nice to shop in bugis street during a weekday.

Headed to Bugis Junction for a while.
Satisfied my cravings for Takoyaki.
Oh gosh. I want SAKAE BUFFET.
Wakakakaka.





Okay, here comes the 'drama'.
I headed to Tampines, Century Square's Hans.
I am thoroughly, fully, irritated by them.

Let's see, what did they do, you ask?
They have people RENOVATING in the KITCHEN where the food are cooked and all.
When I say renovation, it means DUST, DIRT, and waa, NOISE.
I mean, hello?! You are doing F&B business you know?!

The noise level is unbearable, its like, drilling and all.
And oh, the slicing of metal plates.
The 'YIIIIIIIIIIII' and "OOOOOOORRRRR' and 'BAAAAAAAAHHH'.
You can imagine how UNHYGENIC and NOISY it was.
Not to mention, smelly.

Very, very disgusted.
I shall not dine there under any freaking circumstances.
Do they even think of the customers?
F&B counts on the customers to strive.
Doesn't mean you don't charge the service charge means you can ignore all consumers.

I think even service recovery won't help this time.

Anyway, yes enough of my compliants.
I know I am very three aunts six grandmas and three eight.
But you know what?
ME NO NO CARE!

JELLY - JELENE Thousand sleep!
YAY.
If you hate me you can scream Jeslene Wan Suay also. =D

No comments: