Saturday, September 22, 2007


Yes, my ex-hubby, my darx darx, my sweetie slawberly...

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!
NOW~ I can drag you to pubs and clubs!
I can drag you everywhere!
AND YOU JOHN LITTLE CARD IS ACTIVATED!

YAAAAAAAAY!
HAHAHA!


Ok, all rights.
What happened today?
I'm sure carrie, who might be reading will wanna know.
=D


Alot of plans were changed last minute.
So no Kbox, no tat sin singing for tong. =(
But I hooked up with kailin and we settled down for Cartel Breakkie.
JESLENE'S TREAT.
See, I gei-gei (fake) rich.


We jalaned around CS as we waited for Tong's dad to come pick her up...
For bu hui fei lunch.
Muaha.
Kai and I went bugis.
We were sorta floating around.
HAHA.
But well, I bought the same tunip top as tong, just different colour.
My family said they love it despite the fact I spent money again lah.
How many tops do I have that they will agree its nice?


Met tong after her bu hui fei lunch.
Walked to Bugis street.
Walked to OG and gaga-ed over eeyores and tiggers...
Ate ice-cream and durians...
And off we went home in bus 23.
Haha.
Its tiring but satisfying for me. =)


Talked to Kai about him, just a little bit.
Just about how she thought that hp guy looks like him.
Well, even the way they smoke is the same.
Sighs.
But haiya.


Okay: NEWater pics!
I have the entire script in my head.
This day we have to pick the mic and speaker up to speak.

Peiyun, Tong and I went crazy over big kois, the NEWater water features and well, poles.





All right then.
That's it for today!
I spent so much time compiling the pictures that I am like...
LAZY.
LAZY LAH!


Again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONG!

Loves!
=)))))
<333333

No comments: