Monday, September 17, 2007


Yesyesyesyes...
Its the NEWater plant that's we've gone to today for orientation.
Its part of our Public Relations attachment for the next term.
Alongside the subject would be HR, Advance Office Applications and what's-not-known.


I have no idea what's wrong with my brain.
I woke up like, 45mins before the meeting time.
Cuz I set my alarm at 8am.
Why?!
My brain somehow turned the mindclock to thinking I'm supposed to wake at 8am instead of the initial 7am.
GAHH.

Chionged to Tanah Merah station on a cab.
Reached there just in time.
Heng.


The plant is actually quite well-built.
I've only been there like 4years ago when it was just opened to carry NEWater bottles to school.
Was being made used by the school sniff.
But anyways, it was quite entertaining lahs.
Our tour job is actually not difficult.
Its just a matter of getting yourself to talk to the crowd.
I'm fine with it, actually I'm quite on with it lah.
I mean, talking to the crowd...
But handling is another thing. Baaah.

They have this very pretty water fountain platform.
The guide turned on the rainbow lights and it was so pretty.
I rushed to take photo, and am glad that the guide, Elaine waited for me cuz I was like the last to walk out haha.
Sorry lah, sua ku.


On the left was the platform before the rainbow lights are turned on.
Middle is while Elaine was explaining about the membrane technology to us.
Third, well, you get it.
Headed home after that.
Have got shameless camwhoring pics with Yanting.
hahaha.
I actually wanted to buy veg rice for lunch but kor messaged me that there's veg bee hoon at home.
So I walked one big round back home.
Along the corridors, there's alot of well, workers, sitting on the floor having lunch.
Loads of wires. and humans.
I don't know how I managed to skip past them and back home.
No electricity.
SIAN.
Heng they finished earlier than expected.
Waiting for my mum to finish work and come home so that we can start dinner.
Braised duck and salted vegie and pig's skin. MUAHAHAHA.
=X
Stay happy everyone. =D

No comments: