Saturday, September 01, 2007

YAWNS.

The vixen was in a low mood since... well, the end of the marketing presentation.
Yes yes yes, the marketing presentation is finally over and done...
Can only say, I stretched alot of my parts so that I talk longer.


OIE, don't know who playing loud techno music when people are having funerals downstairs!
SIAO.


Okay, sorry for the sidetrack.
Can't stop sleeping these days.
Sleep here and there... even on the train.
Speaking of which, I tried sleeping on the train yesterday.
When I did nod to sleep, some guy sat beside me and his HUGE ROUGH LAPTOP CASE brushed against my thighs HARD.
I jerked awake.
KNS.

Then I tried sleeping again, another guy sat beside me on the other side and he opened his legs apart so wide (Jes uses arms to gesture how wide it was, say, 1 metre?) that he hit my legs and I woke up once more.
Bah.
FINE.


Then I went back to sleep again (See, i was that tired)...


Until a little boy ran over to me and shook me awake.
"Jie jie! JIE JIE!"
I stirred awake and looked at him, confused.
JIE JIE WANT TO SLEEP LAH!
Stranger hor, that boy.
The mom apologized profusely.

I tried to sleep again but I realised I shouldn't even bother cuz its just 2 more stops to Tampines.
Oh well.
I fainted on my bed soon after anyway.
But mum screamed me awake.
Sniff.


Went to SIM open house today. Nothing much actually.
Potian wanton mee was the main thing yeaa?
Muahahaha.


*yawns*
I feel sleepy again.
I eat, sleep, shit nia.
Never study.
Si ga liao.
Oh, submission of concert songs on monday.
Double si ga liao.

*Jes floats away*

No comments: