Saturday, September 29, 2007

Click to see what I wrote! =)

Okay!

First,

Happy 19th Birthday to Ms Jeslene Lee, Jelly, which is me, myself and yours truly!

I had quite a day today, even though I didn't plan to celebrate this day initially.
In addition to yesterday's birthday song from my finalists (which is actually very meaningful to me, cause they hold a special place in my heart.)
I had loads of sms, calls, friendster messages and on and on.
Even the unexpected wished me.

So thank you, you and you for the love! <3
Too much people to list out!
But mainly the four girls who accompanied me out today!
I love ya!

Although its just simply K-lunching, and a shopping trip in Orchard Road
It meant alot to me!
Cause to Jeslene, a simple trip like this can make me smile all day.
Thanks tong, for the camera tee, and Kai,Ching & Leaking for buying that dress for me!

=D


My birthday, let me camwhore a bit lah.
=D

I bought myself a wallet. =)
Hee, once in a while I should pamper myself, yeah?
Especially, I've cleared my debts *coughtongcough*

Getting hungry.
Better run!
LOVES!

<3

No comments: