Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Now Now Now...
Finally, I'm done with the editing of pictures from the chalet.
Nothing as fanciful as hui's. (Cause Jelly is feeling very jellish)
But among the three of us (tong, hui and I), its usually Jeslene's responsibility to write entries in detailed format.
See lah, if I have the perseverance (or the auntie in me is chatty today nots)

Aranda Country Club Birthday Chalet
Sept 26 - Sept 28



The day started with Hui and I surprising tong.
Well, cause Hui told tong that she's not coming, not even for supper, but in secret she told me she's coming and also staying overnight.
Poor tong got a shock, well, by us again.
The same old tricks.

So happens that we've got the SAME room as the last time we came to Aranda.
Which is good, everything is familiar.
The ants, the furniture and the darn microwave.

Hui fed the two hungry humans and we headed to whitesands NTUC to buy food for teppenyaki later in the afternoon.

Kai Lin arrived and we went gaga.
The bill totaled up to a whopping 64bucks, which is WAYYY~ out of the budget.
(Must be all that alcohol.)

Aaron(Ye) arrived alone from his workplace at lavender shortly after I announced the end of my wallet.
Being the very nice gentlemen that I fell in love with (Yes yes, carissa, stop laughing)
he helped carry the food. =D
My girls, on the other hand, are evil culprits. X=\

Back to chalet, with Cally and Aaron now with us, we realised we are totally not prepared.
We have no knife.
My Yan forgot to bring it.
So~ I sent hui and cally out to buy the knife, but they came back with a penknife.
Same lah.

Jeslene the Auntie/Mummy/Maid/Slave started to cut the meat, wash, process.
And aaron went back first, cause he had an appointment.
But Aaron is really nice lah, he came alone, gave me a prezzie, stayed even if he's the only guy.
=D




So, everything on the table is prepared by Auntie Jeslene.
Clap leh.


Dinner was sinful.
Ate darn alot.
Tong's friends went off soon after...
And the birthday cake came.
Took quite alot of dorts photos, but since they are posted all over at Hui's blog, I shall save my space. =D


Humans around: Tong, Jes, Hui, Kai, Yan, Leaking, Kavitha, Selvi, Cally, Aaron
Stay-Overs: Tong, Jes, Hui and Kai


Day 2


Being sensitive sleepers, Kailin and I woke up as soon as the alarm rang. (Ya, we didn't stay up)
Went for an early shower and shook everyone else awake.
We cursed everyone upstairs who made noises during midnight when we were trying to sleep.

Headed to Mac's for breakkie...
And went back.


What did we do?
Well.
Eat, shit, sleep.
Sleep, wake up, then eat, then sleep again.

Really, no joking.


Hui and Kailin went home @ around 4pm.
Tong and I were all alone.
I watched Tv while she slept.
Retirement centre indeed.


I started flipping the Aranda Newsletter and I exclaimed that they have alot of things complimentary for our stay.
And since we were running out of cash in hand, we decided to malu ourselves to go for dinner.

Complimentary.
Quoted from tong: Eat for free.
@ Aranda Restaurant


To save ourselves from Maluness, we ordered another dessert so that you know, we pay something lah.
The total bill = $5

Muahahahaha.


While waiting for Leaking and Yan to arrive,
Tong and I headed up to Aranda's Heartbeat Lounge.
For?

Complimentary use of the KTV room with order of 1 drink each pax.

HAHAHAHHA.

But the KTV room is rather impressive.
Big, spacious, and very updated song list.
I could even find A*Mei's new songs.
And its cheap too.

Tong ordered Vodka lime and I ordered Gin Lime.
I sorta missed the taste of Gin and Tonic, its been quite a while since I went pubbing.
Leaking came soon after, her bag wet from the bubble tea she hid in her bag.

Since Yan arrived, and our session ended at 11pm, we went back to the chalet.
We did nothing much, retirement centre was back in full blast.
Played with the sparkles for a while, and darn those guys screaming at us that we'll burn the chalet down or whatever.

We fell asleep in the end.
LOL.


Day 3 - Home

Stupid Yan's alarm rang for thrice and it was so noisy, I screamed at the ringtone in my dreams.
I woke up, and shook Yan hard, the bed even shook.
Leaking even woke up.
But she's still sleeping.

Zai.

Her second alarm rang, she switched it off and went back to sleep.
Her third alarm rang, and she finally woke up.
7am, I sent the sisters out of the chalet as they have work on the day.

Then i went back to sleep lo.
LOL.

I woke Tong up at 8am and I took my morning shower.
Packing was terrible can.
Loads of things.
And there were leftover lettuce and kailans and carrots.
They are in my fridge now.

Dragged myself onto bus 21.
And tong took the wrong bus.

Lol.
I was relieved that I'm back at home and I fell asleep soon after.
Then I woke up for my Grand finalists' concert. LOL.
Yada yada yada.

--

Okay!
In addition to this already very long entry...

I went bugis with Hui and Tong yesterday.
Shopped.
I am LAZY to write about details.
Pardon me.



And tong took the wrong bus yet again.



LOL.
NEWater tomorrow!
Results too.

BAAAAAAH!

No comments: