Thursday, October 18, 2007

Erh, paiseh, pictureless.
Because I'm lazy to edit.
HAHAHAHA.

Sorry lahs.


Had sakae with Hiyu-jie today!
SUPER HAPPY!
Thanks Hiyu-jie for the treat! =)
We kept doing stupid things.


Oh, in the middle of nowhere during the buffet,
HARK MUSIC called.
I was like, HUUUH~ Hark?
Call me for what? I mean, I thought I was all over with them.

I'm a ex-student...
Competition is long over...
Finalists' Concert is done...

SO?

I picked up my phone hesitantly.
Lol.
And so~

Hark Music shortlisted me and some of my darlings to form a few performing bands for Hark performances.
Live bands, i meant. Keyboardist, Guitarist, and a Vocalist.
Uh-huh.
So...
Does that mean I'm going to start jamming again?
=\ Hmmm.
Have got to wait till the meeting.


Stupid aaron(ye).
He wants me to learn yi yan shun jian to duet with him.
Crazy lahs.
What if I die due to the lack of oxygen!?



SLEEPY.
BYE!
HAHAHA.

No comments: