Sunday, October 07, 2007

Am I okay, am I not?
Am I okay, or am I just not?

Man, I don't know.

When I sang today, the emotions just, flowed.
Its not the first time I felt this overwhelming emotions in my voice.
But today, although I tried being the entertainer I usually am, my heart trembled when the lyrics touched me. Even if I knew the lyrics by heart, even if I sang this song so many times.
I was on the brim of breaking down.
I didn't, of course.


I've changed some views about some people.
To be honest, quite a few of them were bad.
There are some in the list who I don't even feel like seeing them.
I don't hate them, I don't dislike them.
I know I'm contradicting myself, but who doesn't?

Felt a heartache for my friend.
They have problems.
So do I.


I don't know what I would do if time really rewinded.
I guess, we will still end up the same.
But its for the better, I believe.
I just have to get over it.

No comments: