Saturday, October 06, 2007

I have to blog this before I start my day.


I dreamt of something extremely disgusting and ergh.





I dreamt that I was walking on the streets when I saw the ferris wheel.
You know, the Singapore Ferris Wheel? The huge wheel around ECP expressway?
But instead of the expensive ferris wheel, what I saw in my dream was something cheaper-looking.
Machiam those funfair kinda.





But anyway, Kailin appeared in my dreams and she told me that the wheel is darn dangerous.
Just as I was wondering why, the wheel started moving in circles like its supposed to do.


But fast.


The passenger on one of the open aired cubicles leaned backwards and slammed his head onto a control room cubicle by the side of the wheel.




He fainted.

They didn't let the man down the wheel.
It started spining in high speed, like what amusement parks rides will be.
Spinning and spinning.


The man's head was just dangling there.

Why did I even dream of such stupid dreams. Wlao ehs.

And and and, I know the picture is ugly, its done using Paint. And the cubicle is supposed to be slanting to the right side. But whatever. You knw what I mean *Hopefully*

Okay, now that I'm done, i'm going off to shower.

Darn that dream for making me wake earlier than what I set my alarm to be.

*Btw, tong and hui and carrie, I dreamt of you girls too. I was returning carrie money. and I've got 150bucks in my wallet in the dream. Sia la.*

No comments: