Saturday, October 06, 2007

Guess where I went today?


Sentosaaaaaaaa~


Super hot today.
The sun is like scorching and still we went tanning.
I didn't, I was hiding under the shade, occasionally in the waters.
I turned black nevertheless.

Anyway, everyone was late.
Lol.
Okay, so instead of the 1030am, we gathered at 1130am.
Settled at Tanjong Beach, which has alot less people compared to Pawalan Beach.
Not much cuties there, only one or two. HAHAHA.


Thanks to my trusty Nikon-I-am-only-2-megapix-camera the pictures came out really well.
Great~
So I shall let pictures do the talking.
There are alot more pictures with Ivy, Geraldine, Ching and Yan.
I will complie those pictures tomorrow.
Then I'll post it up. =D

Meanwhile, make do with these:


Coconut fall from the coconut tree~
Chingling placed it there, not me, not me.
No one's dead too.
Choy la.



I think I look super fat, super auntie beside Ching and Kai.
Sick leh.
But this is before we were roasted.

After?
Eh. My chest downwards.... Is totally whiteeee.
My back is all black.
I stayed in the shades leh!
But why did I get so blaaaaaaack?

How black?


THIS black.


Beautiful sunset on the way home, from the train station!


The whole group of us headed to Vivo City for dinner @ Carl's Junior!
Loads of people, so we went outside for seats.
And instead of ordering, we went gaga for pictures.

The group photo is with Ivy. =(
But here are photos from Ching's phone cam.







And home it was.
I am feeling darn tired.
Wheeeeeeeeee!

Shall end my entry here.
Photos, please send me!
=D

No comments: