Thursday, October 25, 2007

If you guys have been following the news, espcially frequent online-shoppers, you should know there is a online shopping blogsite that is reported by buyers.

For what?

Cheating money.
These cheaters, a 29year old man and his 19year old girlfriend 'sell' New Future jeans/shorts that are cheaper than the retailers.
Basically, you order and transfer money to them, and they just disppear.
Over SGD10k was cheated.
Bloggers and buyers who got cheated also created blogs to warn other buyers of these cheaters.

Now...

They are caught.

Oh, what a blessing.
But I don't think the money can be taken back.
I saw that one of the victims spent a total of over 900bucks.
OUCH.

That's why online shopping, although fun and easy and cheaper, is still untrustable.
My darling Pei Yun almost ordered from them too.
HENG AH.

Lao Tian Bor Bi.

At least the cheaters are caught now!


--

Currently having AOA lessons. (Advance Office Applications, my dears)
And learning about symbols in Microsoft word.

Well.....
I'm a little bored.
But at least I'm not shivering with cold, thanks to Peiyun who changed place with me.
But she looks really cold now.
My poor darling.
Eeks. I'm guilty.


Shall update later on at home when I have the time.
Just well, don't kill me if I don't.

(But then again, I doubt anyone will care lahs.)

No comments: