Tuesday, October 30, 2007


I'm lazy.
Yes as lazy as the picture.
Currently having AOA now. (I think I can update everyday with AOA.)
As usual, I'm full of craps.


But anyway, I'm finally looking forward to a day in my week.
This coming saturday, I shall be blasted with activities.
Uh, okay, not really. But enough for me to go bonkers.



So yeah, anyway (I think I sound like some old woman trying not to ramble.)
Saturday shall be the first meeting of Hark's Performing. the one I've mentioned about.
Honestly, I'm quite excited, its another added oppounity.
And also, I can meet new people who love music as much as I do.
As well as seeing my finalists (a few of them I remember) and fellow competition mates.
Carissa and Aaron.
Woo hoo.

After which, I will be heading back to Tampines to meet up with my ladies.
Soon wai is back from Denmark. She told me there's loads of cute guys over there.
WTH, i wanna go!
*Cough*
So yeah, Will be meeting them after their badminton session for lunch.
=)
And I might be meeting tong for her break.
But she sounds unwilling leh.
She cannot feel my love, rejected me. (SIGHS)
Muahaha.

Speaking of aaron (points to the paragraph above, neh, there!)
He called me and told me there's another upcoming competition organised by 88.3FM @ Chinatown point.
And he asked if carissa and I wanna join so that "there's someone who can acoompany me go through the lining up procedures and rehershals mah!"
I hesitated.

Firstly, I was tired out by Hark Music Student Competition already.
The whole duration of the competition, although wasn't long, was hectic enough.
Second, its costly. The registeration fee is 20bucks. Might be small money, but considering that you have to spend money on your apparels, and also time on practicing, it's enough to put me off.
Of course, I will run out of time, if I join.
But I'm tempted.

I love performing.
But perhaps, not this time.
I hope my decision is correct.

--

To think I can write such a long entry in school.
Call me the jiak-zhua queen.

No comments: