Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Am summarizing my music road from the past till now.
Quite fruitful, lahs.
From just a school stage frequent to a live concert artiste.
And to be 1 of the 9 who got into the finals out of over 200 potential music students.
I guess its partly luck too.

And now, another music/singing opportunity comes along without me asking.
Paul said, that chances come once you take the initiative.
In my case, was the courage to sing through the competition.


Well, no harm accepting the offer to form a band with the outstanding students in Hark Music.
Right? =)





Like the picture says, i miss working at cottage pies.
The low pay job that got me so attached to baking and coffee-making.
$4.10/hr leh.
And i stayed on for 2 years. Hm.


Tong and I were in whitesands after school, so I decided to pay my darlings a visit.
Visit became free labour.
I started serving customers and washing dishes. Hahaha.
I stayed on for 2 hours plus.
Was having fun gossiping with Jane and Sabrina.
Super entertaining lahs.


Loads of smiley angmohs.

Loads of things I missed.
Making coffee, folding boxes, greeting customers.
I think I really love this job, if not its impossible to stay on for so long with such a tough job.
Wash, clean, cook, and serve.


Considering to go back.
they told me that they need people, to help with serving customers and wash dishes and such.
Parents agreed.
Now my turn to consider.
Hmmmm~

--

I think I'm started to hate birds.
One of them SHITTED ON ME.
Gift from the sky.
Wlaos.

--

I feel the need to sing lehs.


=DD

No comments: